Year-Round News & Updates on the Minnesota Timberwolves
Flip Saunders has asked Kevin Love to represent the Minnesota Timberwolves at the May 21st Draft Lottery and Kevin has accepted.
Two seasons ago (last time MIN had a lottery pick) the Wolves were represented by recently fired president of basketball operations David Kahn.
Flip and Love will spend some time together in New Jersey where the Lottery is being held.
Despite Flip's insistence that there needs to be no 'relationship repair' between Love and the Wolves, this is a small gesture to give Love the opportunity to represent his team as the face of the franchise (which he undoubtedly is).
The Lottery is just three days away. After Tuesday night, we'll know exactly where the Wolves will be picking come June. Minnesota has a 6.11% chance of moving into the Top 3, a 12.58% chance of moving down to either #10 or #11 and an 81.31% chance of staying at #9.
Stay tuned for more, thanks for reading HOWL and GO WOLVES!
A TWolves fan, bringing you the daily updates.