- One of Minnesota's potential targets was Dion Waiters. Waiters is now being projected as a high lottery pick. Waiters reportedly withdrew from the Combine, likely a sign that he's received a promise. Multiple reports say it's almost certainly the Raptors with the 8th pick in the draft.
- The Star Tribune's Jerry Zgoda asked Terrence Ross about his preference where he goes in the Draft. Reportedly the first team out of his mouth was the Wolves, because he knows they need a shooting guard. Most mock drafts have Ross going somewhere from #12-#20.
- St. John's small forward Moe Harkless said he interviewed with the Wolves (including Rick Adelman) last night. However, he's still unsure if he'll workout for Minnesota. The 6-8 forward is definitely one of the TWolves' targets.
- European prospect Tomas Satoransky said he pulled out of the Timberwolves' camp because he had just completed a long season and his agent didn't think his body was ready.
- Iowa State forward (and former Gopher) Royce White says he hopes to be drafted by his hometown Minnesota Timberwolves. Most see White as a top-10 talent, but because of his anxiety disorder, he's being projected anywhere from #15-#30.
After Day One at the NBA Draft Combine in Chicago, there's some updates pertaining to the Minnesota Timberwolves...
Cody D. Anderson
A TWolves fan, bringing you the daily updates.